Our wide range of capabilities can look confusing at first glance, but don’t worry as we will select the right equipment from both quality and product viewpoints.
If all our lines run simultaneously we can fill more than 75,000 finished products/hour.
Below please find information about the most common formats:
Our production lines are able to handle glass, as well as plastic bottles.
Various forms and sizes can be filled, closed and decorated due to our modular and flexible line technology.
Next to filling of liquids and semi solid products, we offer two-phase products and are able to individually react to demands of the market.
We dispose about the following filling technologies for bottles:
- 2 circular fillers 10 - 300 ml; line speed of up to 120 cycles/min
- 8 linear fillers 3 – 3,000 ml; line speed of up to 150 cycles/min
- 1 vacuum fillers up to 200 ml; line speed up to 60 cycles/min
We have the capability to handle jars and tins out of glas, plastic and metal in various sizes and forms.
Moreover we offer the possibility of warm filling and in-line cooling in order to optimize the filling to the consistency of your product.
We dispose about the following filling technologies for jars & tins:
- 3 fillers with line speeds of up to 60 cycles / min
- 1 filler with line speeds of up to 120 cycles / min
Our production lines proceed diverse types of tubes. We daily fill, close and confect aluminium, laminate and plastic tubes for our customers.
We dispose about the following filling technologies for tubes:
- 5 single fillers with line speeds of up to 80 cycles 2 – 300ml
- 1 double filler with line speeds of up to 150 cycles 2 – 300ml
- Screw and volume dosing equipment for filling all kinds of containers and bottles up to 1 kg filling weight
- 1 Dispenser Filler, filling volumes up to 250 ml (up to 50 cycles / min)
- 2 liquid Fillers, filling volumes up to 250 ml (up to 60 cycles / min)
Three-edge / Four-edge sealed bags
- Two machines for bag sizes of up to 180 mm width and 210 mm length; filling quantities of up to 100 ml and 200 g (up to 100 cycles / min)
- 1 Sarong machine equipped for either aluminium foil or plastic film with 14 filling positions and up to 450 cycles/min.
For more specific information or in case of concrete requests, please do not hesitate to contact us! Contact