Sustainable thinking is part of the core values for all employees at WAGENER & CO. GmbH
Long term success does not occur in resting on the “status quo”.
Rather success depends on the combination of reliable traditions and new developed innovations. At this point we beware balance and make use of our gathered experience and know how.
For more than 50 years we are now acting on the national and international markets.
- Environmental awareness, protection and the careful use of resources are all part of our culture. Our biological waste water treatment plant, modern process water cooling equipment and investment in renewable energy production are excellent examples of our commitment to reducing our impact on the environment.
- Our company code reminds us of our duty to comply with national and international legislation, rules and agreements.
- We are a private company managed directly by the owner.
- Stable finances and reasonable profit margins ensure our independence and sustainable growth.
- We invest in people! Young people complete their technical or commercial training qualification programmes with us. This also makes us confident that our future growth will be built upon a good supply of highly qualified employees.